October 1, 2014

31 day challenge



Family

I have gotten this brilliant idea of joining the write 31 day challenge. In blogging that is.
Why am I doing it? I really don't know. I was never a writer, and every early enthusiasm for writing, was killed by my teachers. They never appreciated my ideas, nor the way of expressing myself through words.

Altogether I and my husband lack the talent for writing. Amazingly though, our two daughters express desire to write.
Especially Kiki.
I must say that few times my jaw dropped open after I have read her essays and poems. If I did not see her writing it, I would never believe. Her writing teacher likes her creations too. So I am not being biased.

Zuzia is trying to write too. She does follow a little in her sister's footsteps. Both of them are planning to participate in NaNoWriMo writing challenge in November.

But I digress...
Here comes the question again, why? Maybe I want to prove something to myself, maybe I am trying to take my creative writing on the slightly higher level and maybe I just needed some distraction in my life and try things I had never tried before! ( without risking my life :))
I hope to learn something new in this process. Something new about myself and something new from others.
As a category I choose "Family". Easy enough to find a subject throughout a day and easy for me, because as a staying at home mom, my life revolves around my family.
I will continue what I wrote down upon starting this blog. That I am doing it for my kids, for the memories. I'll keep it that way. A family journal.

Kinga:)

Day 1 the intro
Day 2 tea time
Day 3 on being a mother
Day 4 about chestnuts

Day 5  being pro-life
Day 6  about marriage
Day 7 a little bit of gardening
Day 8 surviving
Day 9
Day 10 Kubus time
Day 11 Rain on Saturday
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15 catching up
Day 16 {phfr}
Day 17 party
Day 18 birthday
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24 this moment
Day 25 Shadow show
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29
Day 30
Day 31

No comments:

Post a Comment