October 16, 2014

Back with {phfr}


Linking to Like Mother, Like Daughter.

It is 10:10 pm.
The chamomile tea is steeping, for me and Kateri. She is studying for the test tomorrow on world religions and has decided to join me for my evening tea ritual:)
She has mentioned the fact that reading "Story of the World" with me while I was still trying to afterschool her those few years ago ( not anymore, too much work in Pegasus program ), really helped her with this particular class. Time spend with children always pays off. Either it is time spend on learning or playing !!!

Andrzej is reading a book and the two youngest ones are asleep.
And that's our family life for this evening.

I am afraid there will be more days like this; with kids studying until long hours of the night.
I remember myself going to bed around 3 am in the morning and getting up at 7 am to go to school, but that was high school and with so many chores at home, my studying time was starting around 8 or 9 in the evening.
Sometimes I wonder what is better; for the kids to get better education or for them to get more of family life. What is going to benefit them in life later on? I do want to know, I have yet get the right answer. Good advice is really appreciated...

Few sneak peaks from today and with anticipation for the upcoming birthday weekend of our favorite little boy, who is not so little any more :-(
  {pretty, happy}
 
Homework
 
{real}
 
Getting few things ready for small unofficial b-day party
 
{funny}
 
Kubus with his favorite "mis"
 
A peak into totally planned messiness; the reveal tomorrow!
 
Kinga .
 


No comments:

Post a Comment