March 13, 2013

Yarn Along

I did hesitated about writing the post today. Between my bad night ( the anxiety attack, and I do not take xanax even though is present in my medicine cabinet ), a walk, laundry, sending kids to school, getting few things ready for The Little Flowers Club meeting, going to the meeting and excitement about HABEMUS PAPAM, I thought I'll pass it today. Yet I couldn't let the Yarn Along edition go, because I am working on a very minor project. A crochet, for girl-y accessories, bathroom bowl. Blue, to match with blue walls and white everything else, bathroom.
It should be done by the end of the day.



As for reading, I am in the Appendixes section of "Fatima for Today". It really got me thinking. Especially about the end of times...


I should be reading Don Quichote now, but I 'll fight the windmills with him tomorrow:)

Kinga.

No comments:

Post a Comment