January 26, 2013

Not exactly as I planned...


I was hoping for pictures. A lot of them. I wanted to create "Saturday in photos".

Somewhere before lunch I gave up. Too many things to do, too few occasions to photograph, camera out of reach etc.

But I have decided to post whatever I have captured anyway. It is not about being perfect, it is about creating memories, even though they might not seem very important.

So here it is my not perfect part of  incomplete Saturday:)
 


                                                                           Hot cocoa and coffee ready for the skiers

 

Watching birds from Kubus` window
 
 
 
Kubus and his trucks
 
 
It is Saturday after all:)
 
 
 
Zuzia couldn`t go skiing today so she worked on pulleys...
 
 
 
...and sea serpent :)
 
Kinga
 

No comments:

Post a Comment