October 18, 2013

7 Quick Takes

 
1.
After reading the 7quick takes edition on various blogs for the past 2 years I decided to join it . At least for now. Because I like Jennifer and she lives in one of my favorite cities, Austin:)
 
2.
Jennifer, if ever read my post, which I doubt, I would like to ask where you live in Austin. I promise I am not a stalker. We might end up living there again, and I would like to stay away from all of the scorpions and centipedes that you write about!
 
3.
Another thing that I would like to ask you is about the wonderful parish that you write about. I am still looking for something special. I can't find it in RI:(
 
4.
Moving forward to other subjects. My little boy turned 3 today. It should have been the number 1, but I think he deserves a post of his own:)
 

 
5.
The Matt Walsh blog. I started reading it a couple of weeks ago. I still can't believe that I have just discovered him recently. I got to say I love every. single. post. of. his! But the one about children, struck close to my family and my heart. Really.
 
6.
After enjoying the closeness of Trader Joe's for the past five years, I had just discover this...
 
 
...heavenly!!!
 
7.
Last but not least, my fresh new YMCA card. Yes I joined it and so far I am using it everyday. My muscles hurt, but this a kind of pain that I can deal with. The other things that bother me are hard to deal with.
 
 
Until next time,
 
Kinga:)


3 comments:

  1. Wszystkiego najlepszego dla Kubusia! Kinguś, przenosicie się do Austin? buziaki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a cha...tam gdzie kiedyś:) Gdziekolwiek się wybierzecie-najważniejsze, żebyście byli tam szczęśliwi!

    ReplyDelete