April 8, 2013

The trouble on Monday

You know the daffodil that I was patiently waiting for it to bloom? It did today...for just a little while.
My little man really got excited too and in the matter of seconds he pulled it off! He felt very proud of himself:) So for now I am enjoying a freshly cut flower from a garden.



He did not finish there. While trying peacefully to eat dinner, Kubus dismantle the cabinet door lock and eventually got hold of my coffee beans. I guess I didn't do good job fastening the bag, because after just one shake, the beans spilled all over the floor!



Kateri was surprised that I took this so calmly. I figured that nothing is going to help my coffee anyway.

I hope for better day tomorrow and seeing the new floor put in. I have yet to see that!

Kinga.

No comments:

Post a Comment