January 15, 2014

Yarn Along and other things

It has been a couple months since I have linked up to the Yarn Along.
I was working on some projects but not as diligently as other ladies.
I had crocheted few Christmas ornaments with hope that one day the whole Christmas tree will be filled with homemade decorations. I liked how they looked...but not on the Christmas tree. Nevertheless I put them up...
 

As for knitting project I have to humbly admit that I am still working on the vest. The good news is that I am making progress and the winter is not over yet, the bad one is that it is taking me sooo long!

 

As for reading, again nothing ambitious. Something that goes quickly and doesn't not require a lot of thinking. I guess I am in lazy, relaxed state of mind:)

I have just finished "Knit the Season" by Kate Jacobs. Easy, naive, not complicated and rather boring story. I picked it up, because I liked the first one of the series " A Friday Night Knitting Club". I guess the knitting part sounded attractive.

I am still in the mood for uncomplicated reading, because I have just picked up "Safe Haven" by Nicholas Sparks. He is the only romance writer that I can handle. I wonder if I like it.


I am glad that we have a spring like weather between the winter colds. Kubus was very happy to enjoy the backyard, trucks and mud. Now we are waiting for Saturday snow. Who knows, after Andrzej's skiing escapades , maybe is my time to get on the trails:)


 
Kinga:)


No comments:

Post a Comment