December 12, 2013

Theme Thursday: Dozen

Clever, very clever and easy! I am  linking up to Cari for her Theme Thursday.

Blessed Our Lady of Guadalupe Day to all of my Catholic Friends!

Besides prayers to our Blessed Mother, I wonder who is celebrating by cooking some Mexican food? I am trying, but it won't be too festive. I am working on St. Lucia breakfast for tomorrow:) Too many festivities to handle at the same time!

Any way...
For my "dozen" edition:

I have dozen Jesse Tree ornaments:
 
 
The Jacob ladder is called by Kubus, Kubus' ladder of course:)
( for those who don't realize, Kubus is Polish nickname for Jacob)
 

 
Building Christmas tree out of dozen blocks.
 
 
A dozen of Candy Cane Joe-Joe's from Trader Joe.
Delicious:)
 
Kinga. 


1 comment:

  1. My family is Polish as well. We have Pierogi Christmas ornaments on our tree, my Babcia got them for us. I like your Jesse Tree Ornaments! Enjoy your Joe-Joe's.

    ReplyDelete