February 18, 2014

The trails...


 
 
 
 




The winter; that snow! Well, I can say I am not sick of it yet. Nope, not even after twice shoveling big driveway. I regard it as a great workout!

Another reason though, that makes me very happy, is taking the skis out and go XC !
That's what the winter was made for, to enjoy great outdoors, while having fun. I came to that realization six years ago after trying the skis for the first time in my life. It took me so long:)

Yesterday I have convinced Kateri that it will be a good idea to join me to Pulaski park. The only place in RI with groomed trails. The only, but very spectacular.
Kateri has agreed with hesitation, only to regret few minutes later. It is really hard to get a teenager out of her cave. But I really insisted. We needed that time, just the two of us.

At the end it turned out great. The weather was awesome, the snow perfect, and the scenery breathtaking. Kateri was glad to join me on the trails, especially after she had an opportunity to became a "celebrity" on the local news!


RI State Parks: Explore the outdoors

Kinga:)

No comments:

Post a Comment