February 4, 2014

Snow, snow everywhere!



 

 



  

Honestly, I think yesterday was the best snow day this season! It did not matter to me that I had to shovel the snow  twice, for at least an hour ( how about including that in the workout on dailymile !),; it did not matter that I had to drive in the snow and on the slippery roads. It was really perfect outside. Perfect for the first snowman, the fort building,  for catching snow on the tongues, for digging, for making snowangels and just plainly for rolling in this soft, white beauty!
And I am hoping for more of those days, maybe because I want to go XC skiing and maybe because I just want to enjoy the winter to the fullest!

Kinga:)

1 comment:

  1. piękna, pogoda! U nas niestety sniegu już nie ma:( a bałwanek rewelacyjny!!!

    ReplyDelete