July 11, 2016

And on to Panama City Beach :)

The second part of our summer adventure we decided to spend on the white sands of Florida's panhandle.

I certainly dreamed about coffee at the balcony with a beach view and glass of wine in the evening.
It wasn't this romantic but the view was awesome and adding to it some morning beach walks and  enjoying the waves in the late afternoon that's about how much I can summarize my excitement for beach life.

The middle part of the day in my opinion is a torture. I don't like the heat and baking in the sun or splashing in the ocean.

Andrzej with kids however, spend most of the time in the waves and under the waves looking at the various sea creatures.

The three full days passed very quickly and the beach time changed into the memories with the help from summery pictures!
 

































Kinga:)


No comments:

Post a Comment