February 1, 2017

Yarn Along



I am still working on my prayer shawl and thankfully it is getting longer.

I have quite forgotten that I have a sweater to finish. I believe I started it over a year ago.
I am working on the last sleeve and hopefully by the end of this month ( good that it has only begun ) I will have a final product!

Quite accidentally I have discovered Sue Monk Kidd"s books.
I am under a spell of the "Firstlight".
It made me to rethink a lot of things in my life. I have to work on my inner self.
Has anybody ever encountered the book that felt it was written just her/him?
That's how I feel...

Joining Ginny for Yarn Along series,

Kinga.

2 comments:

  1. I really like Sue Monk Kidd....all her books are very relatable.
    Looking forward to seeing your shawl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, her books are on my list now :)

    ReplyDelete