May 19, 2013

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

It has been a long time, really long...
I am not going to write all of the excuses, too long, too boring, too complicated. I just hope to get back onto the blogosphere on the regular bases. And the pictures...I hope to improve there.

The only excuse I am going to post, is a visit of my sister. She is a godmother of Zuzanna, and came to celebrate with us Zuzia's First Communion.
She came in perfect time. I needed her, and Zuzia needed someone other than us, too.
I had a very good time and hope the same for her.

As I am joining Like Mother, Like Daughter today for the {phfr} edition today, I have chosen few highlights from her visit.

{pretty}
 
 
Visiting the old Boston. Zuzanna did not want to leave her godmother's side:)
 
{happy}
 
 
 
Happy was definitely the event of Zuzia's First Communion. My sister presence made it extra special.
 
{funny}
 
 
Trying to get up close pictures of the two of us. We are not getting any younger, but so much wiser instead:)
 
{real}
 
 
Saying good bye at the airport. Way too sad and too real:(
 
Kinga.


No comments:

Post a Comment