August 24, 2017

Harvest from my garden

It looks that my garden is getting smaller and smaller every year. Maybe there is lack of energy or enthusiasm on my side or maybe because other members of my family could care less.
But whatever grew was used for a purpose so, the cucumbers and tomatoes for a salad, zucchini and tomatoes for "leczo" and zucchini itself for chocolate and lemon cakes. The cakes were happily devoured during our lake stay and every family member was pleased them.
 
 


 


I don't make promises for next year. I am always full of ideas in the beginning of the spring. Maybe next year will be better maybe worse. Maybe I need to change the placement of my garden or just pay more attention to it. For now I am still picking up few blackberries a day and waiting for the first pears to be ready for picking. Until next season...

Kinga:)

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment