October 30, 2015

Late October days

I am not a crazy Halloween fan.
I don't even regard it as a holiday as some do, saying that it is their favorite one ( come on, people?! ).
 I do however enjoy those Fall days with carving pumpkins and making costume for kids and getting joy from kids excitement.
I think they don't realize that the getting candy is just an addition to the fun of walking in dark, the fun and scary decorations, admiring others costumes and just socializing more than usual.

Today I have finished the costumes, Zuzia and Kubus decided to carve the pumpkins and Kiki to bake cookies.
While at other people homes it might not be a reason to celebrate, my firstborn has no desire to do any kitchen work, so one can understand how flabbergasted I was!
Obviously I just had to document it:)


Pardon the messy kitchen, a girl at work :)

The cookies!


 The boy was very ready and couldn't let the pants get dirty!


Zuzia opposed that picture but since her hands were dirty, she couldn't get involved in fights.

The theme was rather unusual for jack-o-lantern, but not for Kubus.

 Zuzia wanted Totoro !
 
 
Sweet and full of fun trick-or-treating !
 
Kinga:)


No comments:

Post a Comment