July 19, 2014

Free Fun Friday #2

I am dusting off this blog. I'll bet my dad is checking few times a day if I updated anything...
I am surprised that I haven't gotten any e-mail yet asking what is going on:)

The summer, lazy days of summer! So far few day trips, a lot of reading, library programs, swimming, biking, running, violin lessons for Kiki and so on. Oh, and of course World Cup, on which I am planning to spend more time writing. One day.

Yesterday I had a chance to take kids to Eric Carle museum in Amherst and museums in Springfield in MA. I have to say I was anxious a little. Usually I don't drive far out of state by myself. But this time it was a choice between me driving by myself or not going anywhere!
Andrzej unfortunately has limited days of vacation, and with the two trips ( yay! ) coming up, he most likely will be done for this year. Almost...
Nevertheless I braved out. I told Kiki that I needed her help, which she took really seriously and I did not have one bit of complaining from her, and we went to MA! The weather was delightful, the drive was uneventful, although tiring, and kids, mostly Zuzia, had some good time visiting new places.
I think I will do those "all by myself" trips, more often!

 


 
 




 

 





 
 
Kinga:)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment